October 16-18, 2023
Stony Brook, NY, USA
- An Economic Analysis of 5G Network Slicing and the Impact of Regulation
- DP-DNA: A Digital Pattern-Aware DNA Encoding Scheme to Improve Encoding Density of DNA Storage
- Modeling of AoI Minimization for (m,k)-firm Streams in 5G Networks
- Can 5G mmWave Enable Edge-Assisted Real-Time Object Detection for Augmented Reality?
- On the Performance Evaluation of Distributed Join-Idle-Queue Load Balancing
- Preferential attachment hypergraph with vertex deactivation
- TorchAxf: Enabling Rapid Simulation of Approximate DNN Models using GPU-based Floating-Point Computing Framework
- Guiding Simulations of Multi-Tier Storage Caches Using Knee Detection
- Modelling the Energy Performance of Off-Grid Sustainable Green Cellular Base Stations
- Decentralized Online Federated G-Network Learning for Lightweight Intrusion Detection
- Machine Learning Approach for Mobility Context Classification using Radio Beacons
- RETINA: Cross-layered Key-Value Store for Computational Storage
- MicroVM on Edge: Is It Ready for Prime Time?
- OCTOKV: An Agile Network-Based Key-Value Storage System with Robust Load Orchestration
- Training K-means on Embedded Devices: a Deadline-aware and Energy Efficient Design
- Interdependent Mission Impact Assessment of an IoT System with Hypergame-Theoretic Attack-Defense Behavior Modeling
- Performance Overheads of Confidential Virtual Machines
- Interpretable Modeling of Deep Reinforcement Learning Driven Scheduling
For instructions about uploading the paper, please click on For authors page.
Technically Co-Sponsored by the IEEE Computer Society